The Reality Check Program works with Law Enforcement, Cities, Schools, Organizations and families to help our youth become the best they can be. Our proven ‘Reality Check Program’ demonstrates the likely consequences of a person’s choices.
Partnering with Cities, Law Enforcement and Businesses to help break down the “Us Against Them” mentality some communities have with law enforcement is one of our main goals. Click Here to see how.
WHY IT WORKS:
1. Helping a parent’s son or daughter is the single best thing a city, police department or business can do to change the negative perception a person might have of the city, police department, or business.
2. After watching the Reality Check video the viewer might “get it” and change.
3. The city, police department or business feel good about giving out a free $35 video.
4. Giving out the Reality Check Video Card increases employee morale.
5. Positive media exposure and community support with a custom video message, logo and webpage.
6. Giving HOPE changes the way people feel about you.
The Reality Check Program consists of four parts:
- Larry Lawton’s prior life
- What prison is really like – not what you see on TV
- What you will lose – freedom, family, etc…
- Avoiding and Dissolving Bad Associations.
This Program is not your typical “don’t do what I did” Program. Although the “don’t do what I did” approach is incorporated in the curriculum, the basis of the program is the structure of the four parts, and how they are taught. The four parts were carefully designed to open the mind in a positive way and then teach a person how to change and make better choices.
The Reality Check Program has proven results. An independent quantitative analysis showed 90% of the participants didn’t return to jail, 70% had better attitudes, 43% had better school grades and 31% had better school attendance. The Reality Check Program is a pro-active tool for ALL teens and young adults regardless of age, (11 and up) race, gender, socioeconomic background or whether the person has been in trouble with the law or not.
The Reality Check Video Card – A 67 minute video to help teens and adults make better choices, (A $35 value for as low as $5 for organizations) is a great tool for any police department, school, church or business to foster positive community relations.
For more information Click Here or call: 844-922-4800
Larry Lawton is an Author, Speaker, TV Personality and Teen/Young Adult Expert. Larry developed the nationally recognized Reality Check Program; a court approved program. Larry speaks with thousands of young people yearly.
Larry Lawton’s National TV Appearances
ABC, CBS, NBC, FOX, CNN, MSNBC, The Mancow Show, Ocean 98, and radio shows all over the country. Click Here to see Larry on TV