I get hundreds of emails asking for help. Please don’t take the Reality Check Program video lightly. It is a tool that works. It helps the whole family. It is truly the first step.
Having a dialogue with your loved one is so important and the video will open a dialogue. The video helps the whole family, even you. When people say it
is not enough, that frustrates me. Nobody is sure of what will resonate with your teenage son or daughter.
The video is life changing. Is $35.00 worth a try? Of course it is. Watch immediately.
The Reality Check Program video is for the whole family. CLICK HERE to read reviews on the Reality Check Program video.
Purchase the Reality Check Program video and show your son or daughter the consequences of bad choices. CLICK HERE
Identifying At-Risk Teens
If your teen is experiencing more than four of the following warning signs, they could be at risk and an intervention should be considered before the problem gets worse.
- Has your teen ever been suspended, expelled, been truant, or had their grades drop?
- Is your teen verbally abusive?
- Does your teen struggle with basic family rules and expectations?
- Do you have difficulty getting your teen to do basic household chores and homework?
- Has your teen had problems with the law?
- Do you have to pick your words carefully when speaking with your teen, so as not to elicit a verbal attack or even rage from them?
- Is your teen in danger of dropping out of high school?
- Does your teen associate with a suspect peer group?
- Has your teen lost interest in former productive activities, sports, hobbies, or childhood friends?
- Has your teen ever displayed any evidence of suicide?
- Does your teen seem depressed / withdrawn?
- Does your teen ever display violent behavior?
- Is your teen sexually promiscuous?
- Has your teen’s appearance or personal hygiene changed?
- Is your teen deceitful and manipulative?
- Has your teen been caught stealing money or personal items from the family?
- Is your teen severely lacking in motivation?
- Does your teen sometimes lie regarding their activities?
- Does your teen display outbursts of temper?
- Does your teen lack self-worth and self-esteem?
- Does your teen defy established rules regardless of the consequences?
- When trying to deal with your teen, do you feel powerless?
- Does your teen have a problem with authority?
- Do you suspect your teen is experimenting with drugs or alcohol?
If your teen has experienced 4 or more of the signs. Get the on-line Reality Check Video. The Reality Check Program video is a one of a kind product that shows teens and young adults the consequences of making bad choices. Topics include decision making, what prison is REALLY like, what you will lose, and avoiding and dissolving bad associations. The video is 67 minutes in length and appropriate for ages 11 and up. CLICK HERE to get the on-line video now. $35.00. The RCP Video is the #1 video in the country showing young people the consequences of their actions. See why this no nonsense video is saving lives everyday. Don’t take it for granted. Order Now. CLICK HERE
Coming Soon – The Reality Check Subscription Service – Only $4.99 a month